Disneyland Resort is located in Southern California. Located within Disneyland Resort is three themed hotels, two theme parks, and the Downtown Disney District–a shopping, dining, and entertainment district. There is more than enough to keep you entertained from morning until late at night 365 days a year.
There so much more to do and explore at the Disneyland Resort that you may realize. Experience two magical theme parks – Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Here you will find activities, attractions, and entertainment that can fill your every moment, day and night, of your vacation. You can experience favorite stories like Cars, Frozen, Star Wars, and Toy Story with experiences at both theme parks that will entertain everyone no matter your age.
What’s New and Worth Visiting at the Disneyland Resort
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes Opens at Downtown Disney District
- A New “World of Color” Show, “Villainous!”, Will Be Making Its Debut During the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure Park’s Halloween Party
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle at Disneyland Park Has Had a Makeover
- Spooktacular Experiences at Oogie Boogie Bash
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Guidemap for Disneyland
- Take a Spin on the Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- You Can Explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge With the Disney Parks App
Contact us using the form below: