At the opening ceremony of Walt Disney World in 1971, Roy Disney said: “May Walt Disney World bring joy and inspiration and new knowledge to all who come to this happy place…a Magic Kingdom where the young at heart of all ages can laugh and play and learn – together.” Walt Disney World continues to be a place of magic no matter your age.
Walt Disney World is home to four theme parks, two water parks, and the Disney Springs shopping and dining area. Walt Disney World offers 25 uniquely-themed resort hotels to choose from–with special benefits for staying at a resort on Walt Disney World property. At over 40 square miles, Walt Disney World is large enough to hold all of your vacation dreams and then some.
Walt Disney World Resort’s four theme parks are known around the world for the laughter, joy, and excitement that they offer.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom theme parks each have their own unique themes and attractions that attract guests regardless of their age. They each tell a story that makes them an destination in and of themselves.
Helpful Articles for Planning Your Walt Disney World Vacation
What is New and Not to be Missed at Walt Disney World Resort
- Three Hottest Reservations at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and How to Get Them
- Explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge With the Disney Parks App
- Coming to Disney Springs: Beatrix
- Holiday Magic coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 2019.
- New Restaurant Named Takumi-Tei Open at Epcot in Japan Pavilion
- Disney Skyliner Transportation System Is Now Open for Transporting Guests
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Dessert Party Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the Holiday Season