Current Promotions at Walt Disney World Resort
Book by August 1, 2018, for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from June 11, 2018, to August 30, 2018. The Incredible Summer package includes a 4-night/4-day room and ticket package. Walt Disney World Resort is overflowing with new experiences, entertainment, and attraction you don’t want to miss this summer. Read more about Disney’s Incredible Summer below. This discount cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations are required. Offers exclude some resorts and room categories. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. For more information, use the Contact Form below so we connect with you and help you plan your dream Disney vacation.
The Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package
Book through August 19, 2018, and enjoy this package that is filled with adventure and lots of spook-tacular memories! You can kick off fall in the most exciting way of all with a unique 4-day/5-night package from September 3 to 8, 2018, at select Disney Resort hotels. This limited-time offer will delight in an itinerary full of magical must-dos and exclusive experiences just for those booked on this special package. You’ll also enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe, or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day Magic Your Way theme park ticket with Park Hopper Option!
Here is a peek at what your incredible itinerary will include:
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018: an exclusive “Welcome to Fall” dinner at Epcot inspired by the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018: a nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris tour followed by an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park after closing.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Friday, September 7, 2018: tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
The number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid theme park admission is required to attend theme park events on September 4, 5, and 6, included with this offer. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only valid on September 7, 2018. Other restrictions may apply. For more information or if you’re interested in booking this, please use the Contact Form so we can be in touch.
Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels
Book by September 7, 2018. Spend some quality time together during the laid-back days of summer. There are so many new and exciting things for you to experience at all four theme parks–including the larger-than-life Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios–it couldn’t be a better time to book your Walt Disney World resort enchanted escape.
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for most nights, August 2nd through October 7th. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings are based on non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults in the room at Disney Value, Moderate, and Deluxe Resorts. Advance reservations are required.
Enchanted Escape at Disney World
Book by September 7, 2018. It’s the perfect time to stay in the middle of the magic. You can save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for most stays August 2-October 7, 2018. Plus, you can uncover a magical mix of new experiences, including Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. (Some restrictions may apply.) For more information, use the Contact Form below so we can connect with you and help you plan your dream Disney vacation.
Photo Credit: Disney Destinations
Current and Upcoming Fun at Walt Disney World Resort
Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort
Beginning May 25th through September 3rd, experience an Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort. Here is what is coming to each of the four theme parks:
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo – Your favorite Pixar heroes will be taking over Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland will be all decked out in decor celebrating the Incredibles – celebrating the release of the movie “Incredibles 2” this summer. You can interact with Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Edna Mode, and other beloved characters from the movie. There will also be a “SUPER” dance party on the Rocket Tower Stage.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! Concert Series – June 9th through August 17th at Epcot. Star-Lord and Gamora will take the stage and will take guests on a musical journey. Show will feature songs from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mixtapes from the two movies’ soundtracks. Shows will happen five times daily.
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure – This show will kick off April 22nd at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The show will feature Russell and Dug from Pixar’s animated film “UP”. They will team up to discover species of birds from around the world.
- Toy Story Land – Opening June 30th at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In this new land guests will feel as if they have shrunk to the size of a toy and explore Andy’s backyard. There will be two new attractions joining the park–Slinky Dog Dash coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers. A new quick-service restaurant, Woody’s Lunch Box, will also be joining the the new area.
Not Too Early to Start Planning for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Believe it or not, tickets have already gone on sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom for 2018. If you’ve never been to one of these events, you have been missing out on a lot of fun. Dates for for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are on selected nights August 17th through October 31st. Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are on selected nights from November 8th through December 21st. Let us know if you are interested or want more information to these fun-filled, one-of-a-kind parties.
Return to Sleepy Hollow Event
This event is held at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Disney’s Fort Wilderness. This event debuted last year and was sold out. For 2018, a dessert party has been added as an additional upgrade to the festivities. The ‘Return to Sleepy Hollow’ includes a group viewing of the 1949 Disney animated classic film The Legend of Sleepy Hollow inside the resort’s Tri-Circle-D Ranch stables.
Guests can choose from three experience options:
- General – $22 per person
- Premium – $38 per person
- Ultimate – $60 per person.
Premium seating includes a priority photo opportunity with the Headless Horseman and a Halloween treat bag. The dessert party will be at 9 p.m.
The “Return to Sleepy Hollow” begins on September 28 at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: September 28-30, October 3-7, October 10-14, 17-21, 24-31 at 8 and 10 p.m.
(Note: Tickets can be purchased 180-days in advance; with the first event taking place on 9/28, the first date you can purchase will be April 1.) and can be purchased by calling (407) WDW-TOUR.
Source: Disney Parks Blog